Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blogspiration (49): Uncertainty + Bob




Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video  is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.




It's been really tough for me to blog these past couple of weeks. I feel awful and there isn't a day that I don't think about my blog, my books and all of you.

There have been TONS of huge changes in my life and I am still trying to figure out where this blog fits in with all that. 
The future of this blog will be figured out within the next couple of days and I still don't know what's going to happen. 

Until then, I am all about some Blogspiration. And Bob Marley's oh so wise words...

(Via Pinterest)

Happy Sunday :)

-----

Share your Blogspiration with the Linky Thang!

7 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out for you and the blog, though more importantly you.
    And an amazing quote, too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this quote-- yes! i often remind myself that nothing worth having/doing is ever "easy".. as for blogging-- it's exhausting sometimes. That is why I canned myother blog that was my sponsor-me/giveaways/moneymaker blog and dedicated azia said what? to just networking with other writers-- so much less stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is alright Kristin. Thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that Marley guy is full of wise words! ;) There's another quote I've seen floating about on Pinterest that is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! Totally!! I'm sorry about the hard times and everything's that's going on with you. I'm pretty sure you'll going to be fine and everything will turn out to be awesome ;) ;) My friend told me something awesome : If live gives you lemons, demand for tequila and salt!! Good luck Kristin! ;) and remember that you rock! ;) You do for me, and I bet for many more as well ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was really an attention-grabbing subject, I am very fortunate to be able to come to your weblog and I'll bookmark this web page in order that I could come back one other time.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...